Thursday, October 3, 2013

Enough is aenough

If it wasnt for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.  Been dealing with serious migraines since January. Missed alot of work, and as we all know no workie no money. So bills are piling up. And just when I think there might be an end in sight and and shit might start getting better, The bottom finds a new low. I just set up a deferred payment to get my home phone turned back on (cells havr been disconnected for awhile now). Less than 20 minutes later the neighbor comes over and tells us that my passenger side window has been busted out. All they stole was my iPod. My frackin alarm didnt even go off.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!  I am so far past my breaking point its not even funny. I fully understand how seeminnly sane, normal people, suddenly snap and go on a rampage, I am one step away from a pyschotic break myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment